3 posters

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]

1Hime Ichigo Empty Hime Ichigo Pet 01 Apr 2011, 20:57

Countless Error

Countless Error
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hime Ichigo was officialy born on October 1st, 2004 in Sapporo. Their debut live took place a few months later - on March 29th, 2005. During the live in Sapporo’s Messe Hall their first single was distributed free of charge.

During the following months the band performed several gigs in their home town, gradually gaining popularity. In September they organized their first ‘sponsored’ live, and on October 1st, the 1st anniversary of the band’s creation, they played their first one-man live. Later the same month they played 2 more lives, but then it all fell silent for awhile.

Somewhere at the beginning of 2006 they released a single entitled ‘hime hajime’, although the exact release date is unknown. On April 23rd they released a new version of their last release, enriched with an additional song, a maxi-single ‘hime hajime ~shaya no himegoto~’. September witnessed the release of their second maxi, and the band started playing lives outside Hokkaido.

2007 began in a very promising light- on January 8th they played their first one-man live in Tokyo, and on the same day a new maxi-single was released. In February they participated in a Nagoya E.L.L & Speeddisk event, and during the following 4 months they played several lives with Charlotte. Things got even better in June, as at the beginning of the month they released their first full album, ‘hime ichigo hakusho’. In July they’re slated to participate in the annual Stylish Wave event tour, and in August they will team up with Charlotte again to play their first overseas live - scheduled to take place in Rio, Brazil on August 5th.

In November 2009, Hime Ichigo announced they were to disband after their one-man concert at Daikanyama UNIT in Tokyo on December 9th, 2009. They apologized for the sudden announcement, but said they decided to disband due to different musical preferences

P.S. I'm bored so I'm opening new topics.

http://nobodyfamiliar.deviantart.com

2Hime Ichigo Empty Re: Hime Ichigo Sub 02 Apr 2011, 11:32

Heiwajima_Mayu

Heiwajima_Mayu
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Ok su, imaju neke lepe pesme (nisam cula sve) ^^

3Hime Ichigo Empty Re: Hime Ichigo Ned 01 Maj 2011, 08:29

Virtual Fakeman

Virtual Fakeman
Ninja
Ninja

Slusam ih. Kako mi je bilo krivo zbog disbanda. :/

4Hime Ichigo Empty Re: Hime Ichigo Ned 01 Maj 2011, 08:35

Countless Error

Countless Error
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

I meni. T__T
A sto je jos gore, svi clanovi kao da su propali u zemlju, ni za koga se ne zna da li je nekom novom bendu ili bar ja nisam cula. =.=

http://nobodyfamiliar.deviantart.com

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]

» Japan » Japanska scena » Muzika » Hime Ichigo

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu